On the Northshore? See Covington Office and Staff
Our Mission: To prepare and protect what is most important to the families and businesses in our community when the unexpected
Alliance Insurance Agency Services Inc., was founded in 1988 by
Manuel DePascual and has remained a locally owned and operated agency. Today, Alliance is one of the leading independent insurance agencies in the New Orleans Area. With a large staff
of experienced agents and office personnel to serve you, Alliance continues to grow thanks to a continuing commitment of excellent service for each and every client.
Manuel Depascual – President of Alliance Insurance Agency Services Inc. - Started the agency in 1987. Manuel
is very active with the Independent Insurance Agents of Greater New Orleans and is a former president of the organization.
Michelle St. Martin
– Office Manager/Agent – Joined the agency in November of 2000 as an assist to Commercial and Personal Lines. She was quickly promoted to Personal Lines CSR and then to Office Manager in
2006. She is responsible for all management system upgrades as well as Company upgrades.
– Accounting Department – Joined the agency in September of 2003 as a Commercial Lines Assistant and Accounting backup. She was promoted to Accounting Department Manager in 2004.
Brenda Hunter - Commercial Lines Manager - Joined the agency in October of 2004. A Licensed P&C agent
bringing 30 years of experience from various agencies both large and small.
Lindsay D Wait - Commercial Lines Agent- Joined the agency in July of 2006.
– Commercial Lines Agent – Joined the agency in October of 2014.
Sandy Dauzat – Personal Lines Manager – Licensed P&C agent and she has been with the agency since 1989.
Allison Hartdegen, CISR, CPIA
– Personal Lines Agent – Joined the agency in August of 2009 and received her CISR designation in 2010. Allison received her CPIA designation in 2013.
Dana R Sanders
– Personal Lines Agent - Joined the agency in October of 2001 as a Personal Lines Assistant and Receptionist. She was promoted to Personal Lines Agent in 2005.
Diana Schehr, CISR
– Personal Lines Agent - Joined the agency in June of 2007 and received her CISR designation in 2010.
– Personal Lines Agent – Joined the agency in October of 2017.
Marina Duskin – Personal Lines Agent – Joined the agency in October of 2012.
– Personal Lines Assistant – Joined the agency in August of 2011.
Paula D Newman – Personal Lines Agent – Joined the agency in May of 2007.
– Personal Lines Agent - Joined the agency in September of 2002 as a Personal Lines Assistant. He was promoted to Personal Lines Agent in 2006.
Meet Our Producers
Jospeh W Hollier, IV - P&C Agent – Licensed P&C agent since 2006. Joined the agency in January 2008. Completed the Travelers Commercial Producer School on June 2013.
Robert E Ruel - L&H; P&C Agent – Licensed life & health agent since 1999. Licensed P&C agent since 2006. Joined the agency in January 2007.
Dianne E Gibson
– P&C Agent – Began her career in the insurance industry in 1979 working for a Surplus Lines Broker. In 1985 she transitioned to sales working for local independent agencies, which gave her the
experience to start her own agency, Orleans Insurance in 2007. She obtained her CIC (Certified Insurance Counselor) designation in 1992 and continues with annual advanced education and training. Dianne holds a
license in both Life & Health and Property & Casualty. In 2012 she obtained her CPIA designation (Certified
Professional Insurance Agent) and is an instructor for the CPIA classes in Louisiana. She is the Past President
of the Northshore Chapter of PIA and serves as a Director on the PIA State Board. Dianne merged her Orleans Insurance Agency business with Alliance Insurance Agency in 2013.